NPAW has a decade of experience developing groundbreaking and scalable big data and business intelligence solutions that help online media services make data-driven decisions to move their business forward.
YOUBORA, the company’s flagship product, is the most advanced BI platform correlating data across entire media services. With YOUBORA, content providers gain an in-depth, real-time understanding of their platform’s performance and their audience’s behavior. This AI-powered solution provides descriptive and prescriptive insights to reduce churn, proactively manage users, optimize content discovery, increase advertising efficiency and overcome technical and operational issues.
By playing the role of the customer’s advocate your mission is to ensure the organization's success in profitability, reputation, and customer satisfaction. You’ll know our customer’s needs, wishes and dreams and you’ll be well versed in the value delivered to customers and the problems they are trying to solve.
Main duties include
- Guarantee our customers are receiving appropriate support from all areas of the business and follow up every issue.
- Proactively offer ideas and insights to improve the customer's issues and challenges.
- Act as the liaison between the customer and other departments and communicate with internal and external partners to meet customer expectations.
- Identify opportunities for upgrades and growth.
- Provide progress analysis related to customer engagement.
- Monitor and provide support on the implementation of service agreements.
- Future product needs detection.
- 3+ years minimum of customer-facing work experience with a proven ability to deliver results
- Proven experience in key account management
- Customer oriented person with a strong focus on results
- A high aptitude with technical environments
- Strong communication skills both in person and in writing
- Understanding of the strategic sales process
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to manage client demands
- Ability to understand technical documentation and extract the product value.
- ENGLISH is a must
- JAPANESE is a plus
- Willing to travel up to 20% of the time (mainly to Asia-Pacific countries)
- Background in online media delivery technologies (video formats and codecs, video delivery protocols, Player technologies...) are a plus
- Studies in a business-related field are a plus
- If you want to join a fast growing company and be part of a an amazing technological challenge, this is your opportunity! Besides, you will enjoy a great working atmosphere and a lovely international team (we have more than 20 nationalities!).
- We offer career development opportunities. In fact, 53% of the roles in management and middle management were internally hired.