NPAW has a decade of experience developing groundbreaking and scalable big data and business intelligence solutions that help online media services make data-driven decisions to move their business forward.
YOUBORA, the company’s flagship product, is the most advanced BI platform correlating data across entire media services. With YOUBORA, content providers gain an in-depth, real-time understanding of their platform’s performance and their audience’s behavior. This AI-powered solution provides descriptive and prescriptive insights to reduce churn, proactively manage users, optimize content discovery, increase advertising efficiency and overcome technical and operational issues.
At NPAW we are looking for a Project Manager who, in collaboration with Management and our Product department, will ensure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule. In order to do so you'll communicate, oversee and document all aspects of the software development projects you are working on.
- Coordinate teams (backend, frontend, infrastructure, design, QA, etc.) for the flawless execution of projects.
- Communicate the scope of the project, evolution, key milestones and status to the teams involved in its execution ensuring visibility and alignment.
- Involve all relevant stakeholders and ensure technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress and measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- 3+ years minimum of work experience as a project manager
- Use to work in dynamic organisations with tight deadlines.
- Customer oriented person with a strong focus on results
- A high aptitude with technical environments
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to manage client demands
- ENGLISH is a must and Germany is a plus
- PMP certification is a plus
- Background in online media delivery technologies (video formats and codecs, video delivery protocols, Player technologies...) are a plus
- If you want to join a fast growing company and be part of a an amazing technological challenge, this is your opportunity! Besides, you will enjoy a great working atmosphere and a lovely international team (we have more than 20 nationalities!). We are based in Poblenou.
- Our brand new offices are near the beach, where some of us go running and swimming during our breaks and play volley every Friday! In winter we prefer to stay after work in the office having unlimited beer, coffee, tea, cookies (or fruit for the healthiest) in our kitchen ;)
- We offer career development opportunities. In fact, 53% of the roles in management and middle management were internally hired. We also help you to develop your skills when needed (languages, product, technology training...)
- We offer flexible remuneration options (Restaurant, Transport & Nursery Tickets), great discounts on high-quality healthcare coverage, flexible working hours, team building... and much more! Come join us!