NPAW has a decade of experience developing groundbreaking and scalable big data and business intelligence solutions that help online media services make data-driven decisions to move their business forward.
YOUBORA, the company’s flagship product, is the most advanced BI platform correlating data across entire media services. With YOUBORA, content providers gain an in-depth, real-time understanding of their platform’s performance and their audience’s behavior. This AI-powered solution provides descriptive and prescriptive insights to reduce churn, proactively manage users, optimize content discovery, increase advertising efficiency and overcome technical and operational issues.
At NPAW (NicePeopleAtWork) we are looking for a person to develop a hybrid role between legal and finance.
If you are a professional, involved, dynamic and results-oriented, we offer you the incorporation to a project with significant growth.
- Collaboration with the administration and accounting department: billing to clients, monitoring of collections and claims, supplier management, review of monthly payroll and bank remittance management.
- Realization of monthly cash flow
- Collaboration in the preparation of internal reports of the financial department
- Collaboration and support to the legal area in the drafting and review of NDAs and other contracts.
- Resolution of day-to-day legal queries, as well as follow-up of the contractual process and document signing.
- Document management and internal implementation of effective tools for such management (contracts, NDA’s, deeds)
- Active participation in other global projects that arise (ERP integration or other platforms)
- Bachelor's degree in ADE, Economics, Business or similar
- 3 years of experience in accounting / financial or legal department
- Ability to work under demanding deadlines
- Dynamic, organized person, accustomed to teamwork, with objectives and focus on results
- High English level
- Advanced user / professional in Microsoft Office
- If you want to join a fast growing company and be part of a an amazing technological challenge, this is your opportunity! Besides, you will enjoy a great working atmosphere and a lovely international team (we have more than 20 nationalities!). We are based in Poblenou.
- Our brand new offices are near the beach, where some of us go running and swimming during our breaks and play volley every Friday! In winter we prefer to stay after work in the office having unlimited beer, coffee, tea, cookies (or fruit for the healthiest) in our kitchen ;)
- We offer career development opportunities. In fact, 53% of the roles in management and middle management were internally hired. We also help you to develop your skills when needed (languages, product, technology training...)
- We offer flexible remuneration options (Restaurant, Transport & Nursery Tickets), great discounts on high-quality healthcare coverage, flexible working hours, team building... and much more! Come join us!