NPAW has a decade of experience developing groundbreaking and scalable software. YOUBORA, the company’s flagship product, is an advanced real-time video analytics tool, leveraged by AI that provides customers with full visibility of platform performance and user behaviour to make technical and business decisions, optimising performance and maximising revenue.
We're looking for a fast learner person, problem-solver, highly motivated, passionate about technology, and able to come up with innovative solutions to challenging problems. You will be part of the Infrastructure team, managing the different NPAW's services and defining system requirements to achieve the best performance results.
- Deploy new servers and services for the NPAW infrastructure
- Deploy monitoring scripts to improve the NPAW infrastructure
- Use ansible or scripts to autoconfigure servers
- Configure physical racks and servers
- Use of Cloud platforms
- Debug the full stack (network, frontend, backend and system) to find issues & solutions
- Perform load tests in order to improve performance
- Manage +500 servers allocated worldwide and an hybrid global infrastructure
- Being on call once every 4 weeks, to respond to problems that may escalate our technical support team (24/7)
- +2 years of previous experience in servers maintenance & configuration
- Background in Linux server setup, deployment, and maintenance (Debian / Ubuntu, security, monitoring…).
- Setup, maintain and optimize on-premises and cloud Linux-based application servers
- Experience with Ansible, Puppet, Chef
- Infrastructure lifecycle management
- Shell / Bash Script
- Apache / Nginx
- Management of databases, storage and backups
- Monitoring systems
- Load balancers and testing systems
- Networking basic knowledge and troubleshooting
- Familiar with web protocols (HTTP, DNS, SSL/TLS, etc.)
- High level of English
- Valuable knowledge:
- AWS certifications
- Git version control system
- Column-oriented database management systems
- Background in SQL
- Flexible remote work and permanent contract.
- If you want to join a fast growing company and be part of a an amazing technological challenge, this is your opportunity! Besides, you will enjoy a great working atmosphere and a lovely international team (we have more than 20 nationalities!).We are based in Poblenou.
- Our brand new offices are near the beach, where some of us go running and swimming during our breaks and play volley every Friday! In winter we prefer to stay after work in the office having unlimited beer, coffee, tea, cookies (or fruit for the healthiest) in our kitchen ;)
- We offer career development opportunities. In fact, 53% of the roles in management and middle management were internally hired.
- We also help you to develop your skills when needed (languages, product, technology training...) We offer flexible remuneration options (Restaurant, Transport & Nursery Tickets), great discounts on high-quality healthcare coverage, flexible working hours, team building... and much more! Come join us!