NPAW has a decade of experience developing groundbreaking and scalable big data and business intelligence solutions that help online media services make data-driven decisions to move their business forward.
YOUBORA, the company’s flagship product, is the most advanced BI platform correlating data across entire media services. With YOUBORA, content providers gain an in-depth, real-time understanding of their platform’s performance and their audience’s behavior. This AI-powered solution provides descriptive and prescriptive insights to reduce churn, proactively manage users, optimize content discovery, increase advertising efficiency and overcome technical and operational issues.
NPAW is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to develop, execute and bring to life product marketing strategies and initiatives for NPAW analytics products for OTTs, telcos, broadcasters and media companies to drive performance and build engagement with audiences by making-data driven decisions.
- Build deep knowledge of the market, customers, competitors, influencers and partners to guide product content creation and go-to-market strategies. Be the thought leader on industry trends, key use cases, and business benefits. Establish yourself as the go-to source through product & sales collateral, sales presentations and materials, streamlined demos, product webinars, etc.
- Lead Go-To-Market. For both new and next generation products, work closely with the CMO, Sales Reps, Product team and other stakeholders & peers across the organization to craft detailed launch plans including product fit to market, messaging, pitches, packaging, marketing materials and rollout schedules. Lead execution throughout the full new product introduction life-cycle, including early-access, public announcement, GA & early market adoption.
- Collect data on consumers and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations. Understand business objectives and design surveys to discover customers’ preferences and feedback.
- Arm sales with what they need to accelerate pipeline growth, close deals and shorten time-to-market. Ensure frequent two-way communication. Create and share critical knowledge and tools: demos, presentations and pitch decks, competitive battle cards, training materials, FAQs and case studies. Join the field for customer pitches, meetings and QBRs to gather and act on new insights.
- Define New Market Requirements. Develop strong business cases for product initiatives with detailed market requirement documents. Work closely with the product management team on roadmap planning.
- Analyze the Market. Perform continual assessment of competitive landscape, develop and refine competitive positioning to inform all stakeholders in the company.
- BA/BS degree required in related fields.
- Relevant Experience: 5+ years of product marketing and/or product management.
- Tech savvy person: Experience with streaming advertising, digital video publishing, content monetization platforms, content delivery and management tools.
- You’re exceptional at making findings actionable for sales, product and marketing, as well as using the information to inform your go-to-market and growth strategies.
- You have a proven track record for surfacing better data and insights to drive towards more revenue, adoption and success.
- You are analytical, results and detail-oriented professional who can operate at both strategic and tactical levels.
- Communication skills.You have the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits, and transfer that knowledge to the sales team and our customers, is crucial.
- Background in the video industry will be a plus.
- If you want to join a fast growing company and be part of a an amazing technological challenge, this is your opportunity! Besides, you will enjoy a great working atmosphere and a lovely international team (we have more than 20 nationalities!). We are based in Poblenou.
- Our brand new offices are near the beach, where some of us go running and swimming during our breaks and play volley every Friday! In winter we prefer to stay after work in the office having unlimited beer, coffee, tea, cookies (or fruit for the healthiest) in our kitchen ;)
- We offer career development opportunities. In fact, 53% of the roles in management and middle management were internally hired. We also help you to develop your skills when needed (languages, product, technology training...)
- We offer flexible remuneration options (Restaurant, Transport & Nursery Tickets), great discounts on high-quality healthcare coverage, flexible working hours, team building... and much more! Come join us!