NPAW is the leading video intelligence company helping online streaming services grow. A global pioneer in its space, NPAW has over a decade of experience developing ground-breaking, scalable analytics solutions to optimize performance and user engagement, to build media experiences that maximize revenue.
Its Suite of analytics apps provides advanced visibility of platform performance, audience behavior, advertising and content efficiency, and app navigation in real-time to support data-driven decisions. NPAW serves more than 150 video services and processes, with over 100 billion plays per year worldwide. Established in 2008 by co-founders of the video streaming service Rakuten TV, NPAW has offices in Barcelona and New York with teams around the world. For more information, visit https://npaw.com.
We are looking for a Software Test Engineer to join its Quality department. In this role, you’ll be the guardian of our outstanding quality, and you will be able to dive into many aspects of the online media industry.
- Prepare test environments to simulate production scenarios
- Design and execute functional test cases (Testing types: unit, smoke, sanity, regression, interface, integration…)
- Prepare validation reports
- Reproduce issues experienced by clients and detect critical issues for the business
- Issue prioritization and issue management dealing with development team
- Participate actively in improving internal processes
- Document our product limitations for public usage
- Work with Product/Development teams to make decisions about product design and user experience
- Define the acceptance criteria of new products to make sure they will meet customer expectations
- Customer oriented person
- Analytical and exceptionally good at identifying inconsistencies and flaws
- Strong communication and collaboration skills in English
- Inquisitive, you want to participate actively in improving internal processes
- Excitement and passion for technology and online media industry (video formats and codecs, video delivery protocols and player technologies)
- Feel comfortable in a multi-platform environment (dealing with devices such as Smart TV’s, Video Game Consoles, Mobiles, Tablets and Streaming Media Devices)
- Competitive salary 💰
- Permanent contract 📄
- Flexible compensation plan 📊
- Restaurant 🍽
- Transport 🚊
- Nursery 👶🏽
- Health insurance 🩺
- Hybrid remote-office work 🏡
- Flexible work schedule ⏰
- 23 days of holidays per year 🌴
- Birthday afternoon off 🎂
- Career growth opportunities 🚀
- Access to continuous training 💻
- Language lessons 👩🏽🏫
- Referral bonus 🤝
- International & multicultural team (more than 20 nationalities!) 🌍
- Fun environment: volunteering, company events, BBQs, pizza days, etc. 🎉
- A great office based in Barcelona 🏢
- Free lunch at the office 🥗🍕
- Free drinks, fruit & snacks ☕️🍺 🍎 🍪
- An amazing technological challenge 🧑🏽💻
Follow us on Linkedin and Twitter to see what we are up to, or have a look at Instagram to see what it's like to work at NPAW!
We celebrate the diversity, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At NPAW, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.