NPAW is the leading video intelligence company helping online streaming services grow. A global pioneer in its space, NPAW has over a decade of experience developing ground-breaking, scalable analytics solutions to optimize performance and user engagement, to build media experiences that maximize revenue.
Its Suite of analytics apps provides advanced visibility of platform performance, audience behavior, advertising and content efficiency, and app navigation in real-time to support data-driven decisions. NPAW serves more than 150 video services and processes, with over 100 billion plays per year worldwide. Established in 2008 by co-founders of the video streaming service Rakuten TV, NPAW has offices in Barcelona and New York with teams around the world. For more information, visit https://npaw.com.
We are looking for a motivated, success-driven Customer Engineer/Sales Engineer to work along with customers and the Sales and Customer Success teams to ensure a successful customers’ on-boarding and integrations.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting our sales team by providing technical expertise and product knowledge to our customers. You will be the key technical advisor and product advocate for our products, serving as the bridge between the technical team and customers.
From a sales standpoint:
- Technical communications with prospects and customers showcasing the product, providing technical details, resolving service related issues.
- Collaborate with the development team to attend customers' specific needs.
- Collaborate with product management to bring important insights from the customers’ and prospects’ point of view.
- Help develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement with existing clients and collaborate with sales teams to grow opportunities and ensure growth attainment to exceed sales quotas.
During the pre-sales stage:
- You will interact with developers of all skill levels through a variety of mediums, enabling them to be successful when integrating NPAW.
- Understand NPAW internal and public code bases, enabling you to answer question from developers that use our products
- Interact with customers by email, video calls, and face-to-face, helping them solve their integration challenges and build custom solutions.
- Customers’ follow up and expectations’ management.
- Writing technical offerings and integration documentation.
- Coordinates closely with sales and service resources to align solution design with customers’ business requirements. Examples: POC, RFI, RFP’s, etc.
- Secures from customer technical staff commitments needed to ensure a deal’s “technical close.”
During the post-sales stage:
- Act as the liaison between the customer and other departments and communicate with internal and external partners to meet customer expectations.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Proactively offer ideas and insights to improve the customer's issues and challenges.
- Develop tooling, processes and documentation to enable the best possible developer support experience at scale
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role (Technical Account Manager / Solutions Engineer), preferably in a SaaS or video analytics environment.
- Excellent communication skills. Able to listen, understand and offer a better solution to the non-existing and existing customers, with the ultimate aim of forming and nurturing long-term contractual relationships.
- Tech-savvy person. Ability to understand technical documentation and extract the product value. Understanding video delivery technology formats and codecs, video delivery protocols, player technologies, etc. will be a plus.
- Advanced level of English and French.
- Empathy and social boldness: ability to manage customers’ expectations and to mediate between parties (work along with QA, Sales, Development).
- Customer-oriented person. You're our customers' advocate and everything is possible, it's just needed to find the way.
- An autonomous, results-oriented person with focus, perseverance, determination, and energy.
- Willingness to travel occasionally for customer visits, trade shows, and other events.
- Competitive salary 💰
- Permanent contract 📄
- Private health insurance with Adeslas 🩺
- Flexible compensation plan 📊
- Restaurant 🍽
- Transport 🚊
- Nursery 👶🏽
- Hybrid remote-office work 🏡
- Flexible work schedule ⏰
- 23 days of holidays per year 🌴
- Birthday afternoon off 🎂
- Career growth opportunities 🚀
- Access to continuous training 💻
- Language lessons 👩🏽🏫
- Referral bonus 🤝
- A great office based in Barcelona 🏢
- Free lunch at the office 🥗🍕
- Free drinks, fruit & snacks ☕️🍺 🍎 🍪
- Fun environment: volunteering, company events, BBQs, pizza days, etc. 🎉
- International & multicultural team (more than 20 nationalities!) 🌍
- An amazing technological challenge 🧑🏽💻
Follow us on Linkedin and Twitter to see what we are up to, or have a look at Instagram to see what it's like to work at NPAW!
We celebrate the diversity, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At NPAW, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.