NPAW is the leading video intelligence company helping online streaming services grow. A global pioneer in its space, NPAW has over a decade of experience developing ground-breaking, scalable analytics solutions to optimize performance and user engagement, to build media experiences that maximize revenue.
Its Suite of analytics apps provides advanced visibility of platform performance, audience behavior, advertising and content efficiency, and app navigation in real-time to support data-driven decisions. NPAW serves more than 150 video services and processes, with over 100 billion plays per year worldwide. Established in 2008 by co-founders of the video streaming service Rakuten TV, NPAW has offices in Barcelona and New York with teams around the world. For more information, visit https://npaw.com
We are looking for a motivated, success-driven professional with clear focus on business results. An analytical person with strong communication and negotiation skills is a requirement.
The Sales Director works along with a team of Customer Success Managers and Sales Engineers being his dedicated team to serve our customers. This is a remote job (based in New York, prefereably) and requires high mobility to meet the customers in the whole US and Canada.
- Create regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives
- Develop strategic sales and marketing objectives.
- Forecast quarterly and annual profits.
- Analyze regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth.
- Address potential problems and suggest prompt solutions.
- Suggest new services/products and innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction.
- Respond to and follow up sales inquiries using appropriate methodology.
- Support local marketing activities, manage local resellers and integrate personal sales efforts with other organized marketing activities as product launches, promotions, advertising, exhibitions.
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Experience in CDN technology.
- Understanding the Media domain (operators for IPTV, Cable, Satellite, OTT...).
- Connected to stakeholders within customers for the key regions.
- Have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding quarterly and annual targets.
- Have demonstrated success in planning and managing a personal business portfolio by territory/business according to an agreed market development strategy.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Native or proficient English. Fluent French will be a plus.
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel to meet customers in person.
- Fast learner person, able to understand the product and the audience/Industry.
- Tecnical background will be a plus.
What's On Offer
- The thrill of contributing to scaling up a company with cutting edge technology.
- Attractive salary and incentives.
- Highly talented & international team.
- Beautiful and dynamic work environment.
- Ability to participate in Company wide celebrations, Volunteering, and more.
Follow us on Linkedin and Twitter to see what we are up to, or have a look at Instagram to see what it's like to work at NPAW!
We celebrate the diversity, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At NPAW, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.